Wednesday, January 29, 2014

January 27, 2014

Hello,
This last week was a really great week about learning and becoming better. (And as I write that...I feel that I have probably said that multiple times...hope to explain it more ;P )

We had exchanges this week with the sisters in Legazpi. It was a really great time to learn about being a missionary. I think that is one of the greatest things that I love about being a Sister Training Leader...I get to learn from all the other sisters. And what a blessing it is to see the hand of the Lord in the work. I think sometimes I get to involved on what has to get done and what I haven't completed yet. But as I have taken the time to really see what is required in the work of the Lord, I have seen more blessings. We had many opportunities this week to see the love of God for all His children, despite their differences from us. I really saw the power of repentance...it is not just a process to overcome our weaknesses and sins, but an opportunity to really see what our potential is and what the Lord sees within us. It doesn't matter who or what we are...but the Lord wants each of us to turn to Him and find ourselves in Him. Even though I do not find myself in much of serious faults, but rather the daily difficulties I have to become like my Savior. But I have seen that through the Atonement, I can overcome that all and become something a little better...one at a time. He doesn't expect us to be perfect in one day...but He gives us His help in order to accomplish all that He hopes us to become. So may we continue to turn to Him and take His hand

No comments:

Post a Comment