Friday, January 17, 2014

January 13, 2014

Kumusta!
This week was a really great week. We have had lots of experiences this week that have lead to really great learning experiences. We have had some really great progress with our investigators and we are in the trek for new investigators. We had Missionary Leadership Training this week and there was a lot that I learned that I hope to apply to the work here. I am really enjoying the calling as an STL and the opportunity to help other missionaries to reach the goals that Lord is expecting.  I am also learning so much about how to improve myself...it is such a great learning opportunity. In our efforts to reach the standards of excellence in the mission, we have been putting a great effort to talking  to all people...and what a blessing it has been. We have found several families that we are hoping will progress in our teachings and the blessings of the gospel. In the end, this week was a lot about learning to submit your will to the Lord and seek to find yourself in His work. I know that as we seek to give our hearts to Him and become selfless missionaries or disciples of Christ, we will find ourselves in His work-- "For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it" (Matthew 16: 25)


---Sister Pace---
Philippines Legazpi Mission



No comments:

Post a Comment