Monday, April 28, 2014

April 28, 2014

The countdown has begun...
And the work just gets better. I love the work here, even though it has been difficult. We had a lot of lessons fall through, but we always tried to remain joyful about our situation. And in the end we met some really interesting people. I have learned the power of the gospel in the lives of others and I am loving the opportunity to be a blessing to the people around me. We had some really great lessons that helped us to understand the needs of the people and also the power of the word of God in changing the people, to become what the Lord desires for them.
It has been so weird to be preparing to leave the Philippines...but I have really come to see the blessings that will continue to be with me, even after I leave.
We had a wonderful time celebrating the 21st birthday of my companion and also seeing some of the members from Tabaco. Sister Jayson and Sister Margie came to visit me before I leave and they brought Alexa....the daughter of Sister Jayson. She named her after me, and she is just the cutest little baby. I love to see the impact that I have been able to leave on the people here and to feel the love that the Lord has for them. The work is true, the gospel is real and the blessings are forever arching upon our lives, if we remain faithful :)
--
Sister Pace
Philippines Legazpi Mission
Alma 42: 31
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment