Tuesday, December 3, 2013

December 2, 2013

Kumusta,
Naku! what a week! There has been so much going on...sometimes it is so hard to keep track of everything. We have had some really great experiences this week, especially with exchanges. There was many great opportunities to learn from the other sisters and meet new people. I am so very grateful for the blessings that we have as missionaries to work together and help other missionaries to improve their areas also. From the exchanges, I have learned a lot about what it means to be a leader. One friend put it as this... "being a  leader means that you sleep less and you serve more" There are so many nights that I think about the sisters and try to figure out what I can do to help. Or how I can be better to help them. Naku! There is always so much going on in my mind....I am surprised that it doesn't hurt really bad yet ;P I am still learning a lot about the area and the people and I am loving this opportunity here in Daraga. There was no Thanksgiving here in the Philippines, but we celebrated anyways. My companion and I cooked a good meal for the four of us and we spent the evening eating chicken and drawing hand turkeys. It was a lovely evening and opportunity to remember all that the Lord has given us. I am so very grateful for the gospel and all that I have been blessed with. Thank you to all those that have been an influence in my life :) I love you all!
 
 
 
---Sister Pace---
Philippines Legazpi Mission
 


No comments:

Post a Comment