Friday, December 13, 2013

December 9, 2013

Kumusta!

It is crazy to think that it is already Monday all over again. Life is going good here. It is a lot a meetings this week and working to meet the needs of our investigators. We have a wonderful family that we are working with toward baptism. It is very interesting to work together with those that God has prepared for the gospel. I am so very grateful for the example of God's children to me. We had Missionary Leadership Council on Tuesday...my first one. It was a really great experience and a great opportunity to raise my vision to the vision of the mission president. I know that the work is not possible unless we rely on the Lord to do His part. We also have one investigator that will be baptized...he is a really great young boy and there are so many blessings that we have seen through his diligence to listen to the message of the gospel. And his family is less active members and they are receiving the blessings also. I love my mission! I get to see the hand of the Lord in my life and seek for the guidance and understand to His work. I had several of the members from Tabaco come and visit...it is such a joy to know that these friendships that I create here will always be with me...just as I shall have my family always, I will continue to cherish these friendships for the eternities.
---Sister Pace---
Philippines Legazpi Mission

 

No comments:

Post a Comment