Monday, October 7, 2013

October 7, 2013

Kumusta!
How are you all doing? Life has been great here.....hot, wet and hot.  Did I mention it is wet??  The work has been rather slow. And that will be on our part as missionaries...hopefully we can "find" ourselves and get the work moving progressively. I have seen the hand of the Lord in my life so much this week and I have seen the hand of the Lord in the lives of those that we have been teaching. Since it was the last week of the transfer there was a lot of farewells, because no body knew who would be leaving until Saturday. We had many celebrations because one of the zone leaders is going home....he has definitely left an impression on the people here...and he has blessed many lives :) I am very grateful that we had the opportunity to have him as our leader. We also had a baptism in the branch...this was the greatest baptism I have participated in. They reminded me so much of our family. I attached a picture of them (they are the ones all dressed in white). They are just such a blessing to this branch and so strong in their testimony about the gospel.  Right after the baptism we received the transfer announcements....

I will be staying in Tabaco for another transfer! I can't say that I am really sad about it. I am actually really happy to stay here another transfer, because I love the branch, I love the members, I love our investigators,...I just love it all. I have figured that there is a reason that I am staying here and so I am trying to prepare myself for the expectations of the Lord. I am making goals on things I can improve and how I can bless the branch here and bring God's child to Him. There is a picture that I attached or sent with Sister Andrada and I with another family. This is the Buenconsejo family. They are my pride and my joy. They are my focus. They have such great potential to become like the family that was baptized on Saturday...and I am trying to figure out how I can help them receive the gospel in their lives. They attended the baptism and then a branch activity afterwards and the branch was really supportive and loving....they really felt the love and joy from the members. I am so excited for this next transfer! Then I get my new companion tomorrow. It will be really exciting to see who I will have.

We had many blessings come because of the baptism and we are continuing to strengthen the members and investigators. I am so grateful for the opportunities that the Lord has given me and knowledge to fulfill His work and His glory.
 
---Sister Pace---
Philippines Legazpi Mission
 
Would you like to go there for your health check up?

Besmonte family baptized on Saturday

Sis. Pace & Sis. Brizuela

Buenconsejo family with members from the branch

Pres. Guanzon, Buenconsejo family, Sis. Pace & Sis. Andrada

cheap Christmas decoration made from straws
 

No comments:

Post a Comment