Monday, October 14, 2013

October 14, 2013

Hello,

This week was filled with so much excitement and so many things to do, but there were so many great blessings. We had a lot to do with transfers...I am still in Tabaco. Which is great to me...I love it here :) I received a new companion...Sister Siola'a, from Tonga. She is just the greatest ever. We have loved this week so much. But we have had a short amount of time to go out and work, because we had to go to the hospital for Sister Siola'a. But all is well and the concern is a small concern.

The work here has just been exploding....the work of the Lord is real and true. We have felt the hand of the Lord working through us and using us as His instruments to bless the lives of others. We had lessons with many investigators that we had taught about three months ago, that had stopped listening to us...we returned to them and their hearts have been prepared to receive the word of God. What a blessing it has been to see the Lord and his love for us. We had many blessings this Sunday...It was General Conference and we had many investigators attend. The Buenconsejo Family (who is so very dear to me) they attended church as a family. I spoke to Sister Buenconsejo afterwards and she says that she has many questions for us....but hopes that she has some free time for us to come over. I love this work and I know that the Lord has placed me here for a reason. I hope to continue to be of help in the Lord's vineyard here in Tabaco. We had several opportunities to invite our investigators to follow the example of Jesus Christ through baptism...we are making progress :)

I loved General Conference. There were so many great talks…there just isn’t enough time to sit and listen and soak it all in. But it is so wonderful it is to see the power of the gospel in the lives of so many and the blessings that it gives to each of us. I know that the Lord lives and that He is mindful of each of us.

Sis. Siola'a & Sis. Pace

No comments:

Post a Comment