Monday, September 9, 2013

September 8, 2013

This week was a week of balancing our investigators and less actives. We have had some really good progress with those that we are teaching and we are hoping to continue to help them progress to baptism. I love watching our less actives rediscover the Book of Mormon and feel the Spirit in their lives. I have seen the hand of the Lord in my life so much as I have tried to give all that I could to Him. I know that the gospel is foundational to all that we do in this life. It gives us direction to what the Lord desires for us.  I know that this work is so important in this life and all that we do.  I gave a talk  (in tagalog) on Sunday about Missionary work...it was a really great learning experience. Especially since it was given to me the night before and the mission president was present :) But I am learning more and more about our responsibilities as members and full time missionaries and the blessings the Lord desires to give to us.
 
---Sister Pace---
Philippines Legazpi Mission
 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment