Monday, May 27, 2013

May 27, 2013

Kumusta,
wow...everything that happened last week is a little hazy...it was a challenging week, because since we are a new area, we are struggling to find new investigators... so we spent part of the week tracting and doing all that we could to find new people to teach. talk about being exhausted...but there are many other blessings to be found. We had many opportunities this week to go out and serve those around us...such a great way to feel the love of Heavenly Father. We also had a baptismal date set for one of our investigators. We are really excited,but it is a double effort, because his father is a less active. My companion and I are doing well...I am trying to get through everything and trying to figure out how to help the people...and my companion is thinking about transfer day. It started about....what....three weeks ago. So nothing new, but makes it hard sometimes to work, when they are worrying about what is on the other side of the rainbow and not what you have on the side you are on...but you know....sometimes it happens. So transfer announcements are this saturday...so Monday I will let you know if I am being transferred or not.

The pictures are from out activity today as a district....I am eating a coconut...sobra masarap! it was fun, but hot!

I am sorry that this email is going to be short...I am trying really hard to think of what to share with you...there is so much,but so little time.
I will have to write more next week...but thank you so much for everything and I hope you know that I love you all so very much and I always have you in my prayers.
Ingat lagi,
Sister Pace


No comments:

Post a Comment