Wednesday, May 22, 2013

May 19, 2013

A day after I spoke to you, I received your package. Thank you so very much for everything! I was so happy to receive it :) And thank you so much for everything inside...perfect!

This week has been a lot of learning. We had Zone Conference...so I got to meet a large amount of the American sister in the mission. It was a great opportunity to learn about being obedient and striving to help those that we are teaching, through the truthfulness of the Book of Mormon.I am so very grateful to have the opportunity to be a missionary. We have come to the point where there are no longer any investigators that will listen to our message....so this next week is focused on finding new people to teach.

Everyone here is getting excited because Transfers are coming in two weeks...but as my companion says...birthday mo muna! Birthdays are celebrated so differently here...the birthday person pays for everyone's meal if they go out to eat. So we will see what I will be paying for...;)

We had a one day mission with the branch....it was a great opportunity for the members to find those that have been lost along the way...I hope to play a big role in missionary work, even after the mission.

I am sorry that I don't have much to write about this week...maybe I will have more next week,with some pictures.

One last thing...a scripture: Mosiah 4:6-12. It talks about our salvation through Jesus Christ. We have no other way that we are able to enter into the kingdom of God. We must have trust in God that He has given a way for us to receive eternal life, and that Jesus Christ has suffered for us. "...if ye shall do this ye shall always rejoice, and be filled with the love of God, and always retain a remission of your sins: and ye shall grow in the knowledge of the glory of him that created you, or in the knowledge of that which is just and true." I know that as we strive to live the gospel and put our trust in God and His Son, we shall find the way to gain greater knowledge and become even as He is.

I hope that you all have a great week and I will try to have more next week.

Mahal na mahal kita!

Sister Pace

No comments:

Post a Comment