Monday, July 8, 2013

July 7, 2013

This week was a good and rough week.  In fact, I can't think of a week that wasn't good and rough....because you really can't have one without the other. We had a lot of lessons with our less actives and investigators....but it is funny how sometimes we feel like we are working so hard....and there is little to show for what you felt you did. But this is a part of missionary work. Some days you wish you could just force the people to listen to your message and follow your commitments....but that isn't possible....because that would be contrary to the plan of Heavenly Father and He wants all His children to choose for themselves the gospel and act in faith. I have learned so much more about the plan of salvation and our purpose here...I know that the Lord loves us all. I know that He wants us to use our agency in the best way possible. 

As a companionship we are learning how to become better everyday and how to help the people here. It takes time and we are already close to the next transfer....so next Monday I will tell you what is happening.

We met our new mission president....It was a really great opportunity and we all felt really inspired by his love and conversion to the gospel. We are all excited to serve with him and hope to improve the Legazpi Mission. They shared with us this video called Origin, under Mormon Messages.It was a really inspiring message :)

I have been sick this week, due to my sinuses and a cough...so the work has been a little difficult some days, because I have been left voiceless at times.But I know that the Lord answers  prayers....On fast Sunday, I prayed that the Lord would bless me with health to have the strength to preach His gospel and teach....and He made it all happen :) And then it (all the sickness) came back when we finished our planning for the end of the day. Simple things like that help me know that the Lord loves us and watches over us.

I am sorry that this email is short....I am glad to hear that there are individuals that are enjoying my blog and I hope that you get a chance to learn more about this marvelous work among the children of God, here in the Philippines Legazpi Mission!

Ingat lagi!

Sister Pace

 
 
 


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment